Wednesday, March 10, 2010

My Brand New Lecture
"Nature's Bounty: Where to find Inspiration"
Tuesday evening I presented my new lecture to my guild, Brandywine Valley Quilters. Everything went well, especially technologically speaking. I'm not a techno wiz so I decided to arrive at the school 2 hours early in order to get the quilts set up and to test out all the connections for the laptop and the new projector. I wasn't even a bit nervous about the lecture, but I was a bit apprehensive about having an equipment malfunction.

Anyway, I was pleased with the response and my only regret was that I didn't have a little more time to share techniques and tips with my friends. All in all, I felt it was well received.

1 comment:

Mary Anne said...

I was looking at a quilt at the MQX show and I was thinking how I really liked it - then I realized that it was your quilt. It looked stunning! I love your work.